Response to COVID-19
Health and well-being of our community members has been our top priority. We value the importance of providing a safe and secure work place for you. Be assured that at Workafella, all precautionary steps are taken to ensure that our centres are clean, sanitized and ready.
Message from the Management
The outbreak of Covid-19 has brought a temporary change in our personal and professional lives.
At Workafella we are focussed on protecting and supporting our families, employees, community and society as a whole.
As a service provider, we always operate our services safely, and in accordance with government policies. Currently, we are in compliance with the guidelines listed by local authorities and The World Health Organization. We will continue to base our actions on those. It is believed that basic hygiene practices will help in the prevention of the spread, we would request our members to follow the same. During this time, let’s give our family, health and positivity precedence over anything else. Let’s be responsible citizens. We will get through this together, stronger and unbowed. – Vinod Babu, CEO, Workafella
Precautionary & Safety Measures
- All Workafella employees have been certified by Apollo MedSkills for completing the COVID-19 Awareness and Prevention program.
- All our workspaces are fumigated and sanitized rigorously on a continuous basis.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed at the entry points and at all key places inside the workspace.
- Workafella executives, security and housekeeping staff will be wearing masks. Additionally, masks are readily available for our members as well.
- A Thermal scanner is present at all our centres. This will check the body temperature. Anybody with a body temperature above 98.6 °F will be directed for a medical check-up.
- Our housekeeping staff have increased the frequency of the cleaning schedule. We are also sanitizing door handles and work desks.
- A medical attention room is available at our centres. Those who feel sick are recommended to stay isolated here before taking medical help.
Engaging our Community
While we have implemented measures that prioritize the health of the community and our employees, we are also curating activities for them. A look at our social media pages would show you how we engage our home-bound members. With sessions such as Workafella Artists Take Over, which provides emphasis on de-stressing through music, online interactive activities such as ‘Work Bingo’ and our Virtual Meetings, are aimed at helping the community socialize even through social distancing.
We sincerely urge you not to fall for fake information on social media. For any information on COVID-19, please refer to the World Health Organization, (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI (https://www.mohfw.gov.in/) and your local state government.
Customer Support Service
Whether you have enquires on workspace or if you are just looking to connect with us, please reach out to our toll-free number 1800 419 9807. You could also send us a mail: email@example.com