- We may collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, full residential and/or official address and IP address to reach out with information on the services we provide and/or provide our services.
- Signing up for our services, we might collect your billing name, billing address. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website.
- We collect information you post in a public space on our website or our page on a third-party social media site.
- We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. This information may also be collected as part of a survey.
- We may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using, if and when your use our website. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the details of the device/mobile you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
How we collect information.
- We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or fill our form. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone, email or chatbox.
- We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This would include your name and email address.
How we use your personal information
- We might use the information you provide to contact you for promotional purpose.
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We might send you emails regarding our new launch or our newsletters.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
How we share information with third-parties
- We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors.
- We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the service obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We will tell you before we do this.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your services requested.
Websites of Third party
As per the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are as below:
Workenstein Collaborativespaces Pvt. Ltd.,
Level 6, Tower C, TEK Meadows,
No 51,Elcot Sez, Sholinganallur,
Chennai 600 119
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
Updates to this policy